Quantitative Critical Thinking (QCT) - A Recruitment Decision Analytics Resource
Why the Harrison QCT is so powerful:
- Proven highly predictive accuracy equivalent to a full-range of cognitive tests... in only 10-15 minutes!
- Based on job requirements, Harrison Assessments' QCT has a high ethical standard that greatly reduces legal risks.
Harrison Assessments QCT Smart Questionnaire raises the bar on cognitive testing and recruitment success:
- QCT's intelligent online questionnaire quickly identifies the candidate's level of ability and focuses the testing on that level.
- QCT eliminates the "guess" factor by avoiding multiple-choice items (answers are entered).
- Questions are varied and technically scrambled to prevent cheating.
- Resulting scores are related to the specific job, making interpretation easy and accurate.
- The QCT testing process and results can be seamlessly integrated with Harrison Assessments' suitability and eligibility assessments, incorporating other essential talent decision analytics.
- Easy-to-use candidate dashboard saves time by ranking candidates according to scores.
- The QCT system automatically generates a candidate-specific Verification Mini Test enabling interviewers to quickly determine whether the candidate completed the questionnaire.
- Mobile-friendly, QCT can be completed on a smart phone.
- QCT system provides options to include resume and/or cover letter upload.
- Allows multiple administration accounts with varied levels of access.
- Comprehensive system enables customizable job descriptions, job campaign management, candidate tracking, automated decline emails, and other recruitment process efficiency features.
Contact us for more information or take a look at our sample reports to see how Harrison Assessments can help you with any of your HR solution needs.